The term TIS-PL HGV indicates the new French subscription system Télépéage Poids Lourds (HGV Tolls) for vehicles of class A, B or C. Calculated on the Liber-T system intended in France for light vehicles, TIS-PL offers a unique and globalised payment contract of tolls due on various networks over a given period.
It requires the transmitter to be equipped with a badge to be positioned on the windshield which makes it easier to pass through tolls. From now on, this can even be done “without stopping” at a reduced speed (30 km/h): the toll without stopping “TSA 30”, is indicated by panels of “30” speed limits.
Advantages of the TIS-PL:
- A simple operation: As you pass through a payment lane with the Liber-t logo, your badge is read by an antenna during some tenths of a second. The light turns green and the barrier rises; this all happens very quickly.
- A fast and simplified passage of vehicles in toll stations.
- The access to services and specific offers for each transmitter.
- An easy installation of the badge: the badge inserts into a case that you fix to the the windshield using a sticker.
- A single invoice for all of your transactions.
- Optimized management of the toll station thanks to a precise follow-up.
The transmitters accepted on the Atlandes network are: